Flergalicious

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TOOT for Christie & Jenna!!

Look at this gorgeous layout Christie did using some of the stuff from my July grabbag! And she even got it into the DST Insider for August!! Way to go Christie. Make sure you click it to go leave her some lovin!! The colour combo is just amazing. I love it!



And I have a big tooty toot toot for the gorgeous Jenna AKA Sweeet! She got published in the latest edition of Memory Makers, and even snail mailed me a copy so I could see! Woot how cool is that! We don't get MM over here as far as I could see. I search high & low. Stephanie told me about it in my CT forum but I couldn't find a copy to buy :( It is so gorgeous and the title is perfect!

here is is, this is a scan from the magazine because I couldn't find it in any of Jenna's galleries.